Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 2 July 2011

Randomness~~ ◕‿◕

Yesterday was the day where I trained myself for today's "1 Murid, 1 Sukan" which was a marathon for about 1.5km only... So, after jogging for half an hour around Taman Nikmat I did a few push-up and pull-up. Still can't beat my old personal record of 120 for push-up and 15 pull-ups.. =.=" but there was this one new thing that I bought from a shop at Kota Belud, it was a skipping rope. :P I bought the skipping rope a few days ago and the longest streak that I've got was 228... but yesterday was very shocking!! when I played the skipping rope like I usually do everyday, I felt something strange. My jumping time was longer than usual. I was jumping like crazy and when I looked at the skipping rope counter.. I found this!!


real one I'm not lying.. 

Even though I broke my personal skipping rope record, I wasn't satisfied yet cuz my big bro record was 327. I start jumping again and my legs was starting to hurt already right after the first 50 jumps but I just continued jumping with a little bit motivation from myself. After finished jumping, looked at the counter and I broke my big bro's record!!!

                              
take that boboy~!!o(▽≦)o 

I was so happy~ The bad thing was at night my leg muscle was really in pain and I know that I'm surely does gonna be in trouble for tomorrow's run.. :( 

0 comments:

Post a Comment