Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Haizz.. The specific problem that disturbed me on my exam.. =.="

GREAT!! Just when I thought that this problem would not come back.. It just came haunting me again. -__- This problem always will make my head spin.. I have two girls that are inside my head, one of them is not studying at the same school as me and the other one is at the same school as me. The thing is I have a crush on the girl at the other school and I happens to also like the girl at my school.. If i chose the girl not from my school, it is hard to talk with her cuz we've been not seeing each other for six month ( I guess) now.. :\ but it is no different to the girl at my school, only more torturing... I said that cuz I see her everyday at school and still couldn't even speak to her..o()o It's very sad to be in a position like me.. Right now, I'm just hoping that I'll make a right and wise decision. Then, all this problem will be solved. ◕‿‿◕ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment