Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 28 June 2011


On June 25th, me and my buddy liew went to Kota Kinabalu to see the Jom Heboh and where the cyberkids activities were going to be held on the next day. But, before going to Jom Heboh we went to 1 Borneo to have some fun first. ◕‿‿◕ So, what we did was play some bowling.~~ ^_^ We arrived here approximately at 10 a.m in the morning. 





 After we played bowling, I was hungry and I decided to go have lunch. On the way to have lunch, we saw a Miss Sabah contest I think.. This are some pictures of it~ 




We didn't stay long though cuz I was starving already.. =.=" So, we went to have lunch and planned to go shopping afterwards.. When we were having lunch I looked at the time and it was 3.00 p.m already.. :O IT'S LATE ALREADY!! Then after lunch we canceled the shopping plan and told my mom to send us to Jom Heboh... A few minutes after driving, the traffic was jammed but what do you expect when something big is happening right.. :D all that I have to do was be patient until we get there and just go straight to find the Maxis booth. After arriving there, we split with my mom and go find that place. 

                                           Then we found it~~ yayy.. :P 

Afterwards, we went to see the Jom Heboh and it was nothing much.. It is like a "Tamu Besar"..-___-zzz  It took us half an hour to walk around the Jom Heboh. So, after we're finished walking it was getting darker already and getting very tired.. We searched for a place to rest and found this place.. :\






After resting, my mom called me to go home.. FINALLY~~ It is time to get some rest.. but what I didn't know was a surprise was waiting for us.. When walking home we heard a concert and went there.. To my surprise it was Akim & Tomok singing at the Maxis stage.. 




So, we stayed there for a while then go home to have some rest.. When I was resting, myself was wondering what kind of adventure will tomorrow have for me.. ◕‿◕



0 comments:

Post a Comment